These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday and Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida Inc., 313 E. 10th St., contractor is Core Construction Co., renovation, $1.8 million.
- YMCA, 5700 Cleveland Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, new pool & splash pad, $400,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 10980 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Michael Thomas Contracting Inc., 386 square feet, new building for Huguenot Park, $40,000.
- Duval Station Landing Apartments, 225 Duval Station Road, contractor is Pools By John Clarkson Inc., new pool, $85,400.
- The Club at Town Center Apartments, 3737 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Sweetwater Restoration Inc., repair, $73,994.
- Greenland Commerce LLC, 6100 Greenland Road, contractor is River City General Contractors Inc., 19,504 square feet, four permits for new buildings, $800,000.
- Whispering Pines Homeowners Association Inc., 5520 Greatpine Lane S., contractor is England Classic Homes Inc., 10 permits for siding replacement, $25,000.
- Fountain Gate Condominium, 9360 Craven Road, contractor is ASP-America’s Swimming Pool Co., pool repair, $23,000.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Products Inc., contractor is Turner Construction Co., two permits for interior demolition, $288,406.
Office, Bank, Professional
- CSX Transportation, 500 Water St., contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 1,000 square feet, two permits for interior renovation, $337,804.
- Margaret and Oak Street LLC, 1534 Oak St., No. 200, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., tenant build-out, $317,540.
- Truly Nolen Pest Control, 5825 Lone Pine Road, contractor is The John Stokes Co., 3,715 square feet, tenant build-out, $205,789.
- Coastline Federal Credit Union, 10991 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Viacon Inc., 804 square feet, tenant build-out, $35,450.
- Madelyn Oaks Apartments, 5710 Lenox Ave., contractor is CG Roofing Group LLC, 15 permits for roof replacement, $451,500.
- South Side Square Apartments, 3541 Victoria Park Road, contractor is Advanced Commercial Roofing Systems Inc., roof replacement, $188,329.
- Bay95 Shopping Center, 8738 Baymeadows Road E., No. 101, contractor is Pinnacle Roofing Contractors Inc., new roof, $76,720.
- Bible Believers Baptist Church of Jacksonville Inc., 3857 Hartley Road, contractor is Advanced Commercial Roofing Systems Inc., roof over existing, $35,274.
- San Pablo Apartments, 3551 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Dubo Roofing Co., six permits for roof over existing, $32,224.
- Peek-A-Boo Motel, 2369 W. 45th St., contractor is Align Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $16,800.
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, 4458 Town Center Parkway, contractor is A Plus Construction Service Inc., new roof, $14,500.
- Extra Space Storage, 340 S. Myrtle Ave., contractor is Sign Design of Florida Inc., three permits for wall signs, $30,663.
- The Jaxon, 4450 Tropea Way, contractor is TriBridge Residential Construction LLC, two permits for monument signs, $5,600.
- Carter’s Babies and Kids/Oshkosh B’gosh, 10261 River Marsh Drive, No. 183, contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., two permits for wall and projection signs, $3,884.
- Ice Cream, 11018 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 113, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Academy Sports+Outdoor, 11901 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is AJS Construction and Development Corp., interior renovation, $730,000.
- CVS Pharmacy, 9509 San Jose Blvd., contractor is GLR Inc., renovation, $200,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 7030 103rd St., contractor is Mastec Network Solutions LLC, cell tower upgrade, $120,000.