These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Oasis at Town Center Apartments, 10667 Brightman Blvd., contractor is Picerne Construction Corp., 465,538 square feet, 18 permits for new buildings, $25.5 million.
- Marcia Paulk, 4322 Wilson St., contractor is JKeel Construction Co. LLC, four permits for interior renovation, $192,432.
- Cape House Apartments, 4460 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Henderson Pool Service Inc., pool repair, $38,000.
- Brook A. Severance Trust, 1817 Willowbranch Terrace, contractor is Ram Jack, foundation repair, $18,804.
Church, Other Religious
- Mandarin Presbyterian Church Inc., 2501 Loretto Road, contractor is ABBA Construction Inc., 3,456 square feet, four permits for interior renovation, $220,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Gateway Community Services Inc., 555 Stockton St., contractor is Hager Construction Co., renovation, $443,930.
- Pennock Co., 145 Watts St., contractor is GLP Improvements LLC, 22,750 square feet, renovation, $248,875.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida Inc., 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway, contractor is Danis Builders LLC, 68,250 square feet, renovation, $6.66 million.
- Corporate Traffic Logistics LLC, 6500 Bowden Road, No. 201, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 12,535 square feet, tenant build-out, $378,744.
- ADT, 8120 Nations Way, No. 203, contractor is Holtsinger Construction Inc., 1,350 square feet, tenant build-out, $129,444.
- Jacksonville Port Authority, 9240 Blount Island Blvd., contractor is Hager Construction Co., roof replacement, $100,000.
- iFly Indoor Skydiving, 10579 Brightman Blvd., contractor is Ramcon LLC, new roof, $168,000.
- San Pablo Apartments, 3551 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Dubo Roofing Co., nine permits for roof over existing, $62,116.
- Riverside Primitive Baptist Church, 702 Dellwood Ave., contractor is A Crown Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $19,000.
- Dudley Holdings FL 2 LLC, 2321 Riverside Ave., contractor is The Neil Co. LLC, roof replacement, $15,100.
- St. Matthews Catholic Church, 1773 Blanding Blvd., contractor is BRC Roofing & Construction Inc., roof replacement, $11,600.
- Kids Hope Alliance, 1095 A Philip Randolph Blvd., contractor is Brown Enterprises, two permits for wall signs, $10,958.
- Chowder Teds, 5215 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., ground sign, $8,000.
- Beauty Parlor, 9825 San Jose Blvd., No. 12, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $2,500.
- 1000 Degree Pizzeria, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Cinco De Mayo, Authentic Mexican, 11892 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Marco’s Pizza, 1795 Kernan Blvd. S., No. 104, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,350.
- South, 6676, 6676 Corporate Center Parkway, contractor is Brown Enterprises, wall sign, $2,275.
- Whitlock Business Park Building #100, 200 & 300 Duckworth Construction, 844 Whitlock Ave., contractor is Farm Out Design Services LLC, ground sign, $1,850.
- Two Dudes, Seafood Restaurant, 2665 Park St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,700.
- Hala’s, 4323 University Blvd. S., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- Liberty Storage Jacksonville San Marco LLLP, 1816 Kings Ave., contractor is Turner Construction Co., 102,600 square feet, two permits for renovation and new building, $5.83 million.
- Metro PCS, 7200 Normandy Blvd., No. 14, contractor is Lockwood Construction Co. LLC, 2,517 square feet, renovation, $250,000.
- Metro PCS, 8635 Blanding Blvd., No. 203, contractor is Lockwood Construction Co. LLC, 2,474 square feet, tenant build-out, $250,000.