These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Jim King Park, 8203 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Baker Design Build LLC, new floating dock, $100,000.
- TRUaire, 12128 New Berlin Road, contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 163,615 square feet, new building, $5.72 million.
- EastGroup Properties LP, 2001 Ellis Road N., contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, alteration, $130,625.
- Benner China & Glassware of Florida Inc., 5215 Philips Highway, No. 1, contractor is The Shrout Cos. Inc., 9,320 square feet, tenant build-out, $30,000.
- Mueller Streamline Co., 2550 Cabot Commerce Drive, contractor is Wilson Construction & Remodeling Inc., tenant build-out, $18,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Venus Fashions, 11711 Marco Beach Drive, contractor is Advanced Roofing Inc., new solar system, $1.28 million.
- Florida Institute of Pain Medicine LLC, 4796 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 4,900 square feet, tenant build-out, $446,429.
- Ritz Safety, 4456 Philips Highway, contractor is Commercial Construction Services LLC, interior renovation, $109,843.
- Keke’s Cafe at the Strand, 4906 Town Center Parkway, No. 104, contractor is Shaycore Enterprises Inc., 4,389 square feet, tenant build-out, $452,648.
- 1980 Union Port Associates LLC, 7500 Beach Blvd., contractor is North American Roofing Systems Inc., roof replacement, $235,816.
- Summer Key Condominiums, 4974 Key Lime Drive, contractor is Coastal Roofing Inc., seven permits for new roof accents, $63,000.
- Kingsbury Apartments, 5566 Kingsbury St., contractor is American Roofing of Jacksonville LLC, roof replacement, $36,499.
- Copeland St. LLC, 101 Copeland St., contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., roof replacement, $30,000.
- Rose of Sharon Wedding Florist, 2319 University Blvd. W., contractor is J. Rogero Construction Inc., roof replacement, $25,874.
- Sandalwood Dental Care, 1795 Kernan Blvd. S., No. 101, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $8,000.
- HR Smoke & Vape, 6047 St. Augustine Road, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- Wingstop, 4375 Southside Blvd., No. 12, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Cigar Bar, 11 N. Ocean St., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., projecting sign, $1,625.
- DuosTech, 8030 Philips Highway, No. 10, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- Bank of America, 6102 Fort Caroline Road, contractor is Marand Builders inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,000.
- Red Roof Plus, 6969 Lenoir Ave. E., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., ground sign, $1,000.
- Jaguar Land Rover Jacksonville, 11211 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is International Contractors Inc., 36,976 square feet, new building, $3 million.
- Soft Surroundings, 4790 River City Drive, contractor is Horizontal Retail Construction Inc., 4,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $527,556.
- Ulta, 4389 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Winkel Construction Inc., 12,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $478,416.
- Caliber Collision, 3633 St. Augustine road, contractor is Ticon Commercial Inc., 6,507 square feet, tenant build-out, $78,000.
- IWG Towers Assets II LLC, 9050 Hogan Road, contractor is Electronics Research Inc., broadcast antenna upgrade, $97,904.
- T-Mobile, 245 Water St., contractor is New-Tech Construction Corp., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- T-Mobile, 1201 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is A Advantage Electric Inc, cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- T-Mobile, 1749 Kings Road, contractor is Betacom Inc., cell tower upgrade, $30,000.
- T-Mobile, 730 Palmetto St., contractor is Betacom Inc., cell tower upgrade, $23,000.
- T-Mobile, 97 Hanover St., contractor is Betacom Inc., cell tower upgrade, $23,000.