These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Bartram Creek, 14319 Durbin Island Way, contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., retaining wall, $184,000.
- Bartram Creek, 14319 Durbin Island Way, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, accessory building, $78,640.
- Triple Net Equities LTD., 10502 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Tim Young Construction Inc., 6,000 square feet, two permits for shell building and dumpster enclosure, $867,385.
- Grossco Properties III LC, 4818 Victor St., contractor is BBG Contracting Group Inc., roof replacement, $67,000.
- Anderton Properties Inc., 3491 Pall Mall Drive, contractor is J. Adams Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $30,000.
- Edwards Ornamental Iron Inc., 1333 W. Beaver St., contractor is Merritt Roofing and General Contractor Inc., roof replacement, $21,800.
- Williamstown, 11962 Williamstown Drive, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, monument sign, $48,421.
- Ashley Home Store Outlet, Mattress Center, 9317 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Professional Signs Inc., five permits for wall signs, $48,257.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, 9436 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Media 1 Graphix Inc., two permits for ground and wall signs, $45,841.
- Deerwood, 10010 Whippoorwill Lane, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $12,000.