These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- city of Jacksonville, 320 Jackson Ave. N., contractor is Poolsure, Thomas Jefferson Park pool repair, $126,915.
- Arena Amusement Arcade, 2043 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 1,440 square feet, tenant build-out, $19,500.
- JTB Apartments, 8876 A.C. Skinner Parkway, contractor is All Seasons Pool Service Inc., new pool, $268,400.
- HTA-King Street LLC, 1824 King St., contractor is Sauer Inc., renovation, $90,629.
- River Point Behavioral Health, 6300 Beach Blvd., contractor is Tom Kelly Construction Inc., 1,800 square feet, two permits for demolition and accessory building, $77,556.
- Brierwood Village LLC, 8661 Old Kings Road S., No. 2, contractor is Thompson Awning & Shutter Co., 1,134 square feet, new canopy, $16,900.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Fire & Life Safety America Inc., 7033 Commonwealth Ave., No. 12, contractor is O’Hara Construction Co. LLC, 5,208 square feet, two permits for tenant build-out, $155,250.
- 1333 Haines Street LLC, 1333 Haines St., contractor is Equity Builders of Florida LLC, partial roof replacement, $10,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Sheila Goloborotko, 3225 Kline Road, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., alteration, $49,016.
- First Coast Energy LLP, 940 Post St., contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, exterior repair, $26,412.
- Clear Channel Outdoor, 12100 N. Main St., contractor is Clear Channel Outdoor Inc., billboard, $300,000.
- Kamiya 86, 10208 Buckhead Branch Drive, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., three permits for wall signs, $4,700.
- Pennock Floral, 145 Watts St., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Aldi, 10950 San Jose Blvd., No. 15, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,025.
- Mobil, 3037 Philips Highway, contractor is D.S.I. General Contractors Inc., canopy sign, $1,800.
- Indigo Float, 11111 San Jose Blvd., No. 70, contractor is Global Construction Strategies Inc., 1,842 square feet, tenant build-out, $234,624.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, 8635 Blanding Blvd., No. 202A, contractor is Kaneco Construction LLC, 2,498 square feet, tenant build-out, $249,800.
- Metro PCS, 9770 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Alliance Retail Construction Inc., 4,077 square feet, renovation, $177,000.