These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Arc Jacksonville Inc., 1154 Cox Road, contractor is Harrell Construction Co. Inc., 5,168 square feet, new building, $795,844.
- Ackerman Cancer Center, 10881 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Marand Builders Inc., 2,083 square feet, new building, $300,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Tote Maritime, 10401 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 24,880 square feet, tenant build-out, $854,427.
- Escape, 1021 Park St., contractor is D.M. Watson Construction Cos. Inc., 2,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $181,490.
- CSNF Holdings LLC, 7015 AC Skinner Parkway, contractor is BBG Contracting Group Inc., roof addition, $104,450.
- Natures Hideaway Condominium Association Inc., 6076 Maggies Circle, contractor is Roof-It-Right LLC, roof replacement, $19,000.
- Ossi Klotz LLC, 1339 Cesery Terrace, contractor is Master Building Contractors LLC, roof replacement, $12,500.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Gate Petroleum Co., 10980 New Kings Road, contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, renovation, $22,500.
- Digital sign for the city of Jacksonville, 1 EverBank Field Drive, contractor is Miller Electric Co., $649,000.
- Wawa, 9731 Beach Blvd., contractor is Thomas Sign and Awning Co., seven permits for wall, ground and canopy signs, $201,068.
- Hidden Hills Country Club Estates, 12495 Mission Hills Drive S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $15,000.
- Surge Adventure Park, 9292 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Power and Control Installations Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,600.
- Fancy Garden Asian Restaurant, 9444 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,100.
- Professional Caribbean Beauty, 10663 Monaco Drive, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Starbucks, 1044 Dunn Ave., contractor is R.A. Heath Construction Inc., 1,818 square feet, renovation, $165,000.
- Clover and Wooley Salon LLC, 1268 McDuff Ave. S., contractor is Benchmark Commercial Group Inc., 2,380 square feet, tenant build-out, $15,000.