These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 7689 Price Road, contractor is Acon Construction Co. Inc., 2,829 square feet, new amphitheater for Lonnie Miller Regional Park, $591,543.
Office, Bank, Professional
- SanMar Corp., 10940 New Kings Road, contractor is The Conlan Co., alteration, $812,834.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Fickling Brothers Inc., interior renovation, $626,960.
- Watson Realty Corp., 11226 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Watson Home Improvement and Property Services LLC, 4,575 square feet, renovation, $173,341.
- 2016 Cypress Point Fl LLLP, 8100 Nations Way, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 2,456 square feet, renovation, $118,410.
- Frapag Veterinary Clinic, 14193 Philips Highway, contractor is The Batts Co., new pet pool, $41,000.
- Isle of Palms United Methodist Church Inc., 1821 San Pablo Road, contractor is Neligan Construction and Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $34,750.
- Joseph P. Fiore, 5854 Arlington Road, contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., roof replacement, $18,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Summit Oil Inc., 413 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Petroleum Technicians Inc., install underground fuel tanks, $180,000.
- RaceTrac, 5004 Gate Parkway, contractor is White Sign Co. of Texas Inc., 16 permits for monument, wall, awning and canopy signs, $57,300.
- Miramar, 2912 Justina Road, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,400.
- Panera Bread, 9570 Crosshill Blvd., No. 106, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four permits for wall and canopy signs, $4,100.
- F45, 8738 Baymeadows Road E., No. 104, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $3,341.
- Secure Ideas, 3412 Kori Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.