These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- 13th Floor Entertainment Inc., 9280 Arlington Expressway, contractor is MCM Building Enterprise Inc., 6,950 square feet, tenant build-out, $52,275.
Church, Other Religious
- Bible Believer Baptist Church of Jacksonville Inc., 3857 Hartley Road, contractor is Terry Rogers Construction Inc., install shade structure, $17,500.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Northeast Florida Association of Realtors Inc., 7801 Deercreek Club Road, contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 9,882 square feet, addition and renovation, $2.2 million.
- Petsch Properties Inc., 3001 Faye Road, contractor is the owner, alteration, $25,000.
- Luxor Club Apartments, 13800 Egrets Nest Drive, contractor is ARCI Ltd., new roof, $37,280.
- Centurion Auto Logistics Inc., 5912 New Kings Road, No. 2, contractor is Tillman Building Services Inc., roof replacement, $33,000.
- Christ’s Church Academy, 10850 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Benton Integrity Roofing Systems Inc., partial roof replacement, $23,795.
- Ayman Safar, 6630 Beach Blvd., contractor is Joe Turner Roofing Co., roof replacement, $23,000.
- First Coast Lighting and Fans, 11701 San Jose Blvd., No. 30, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $7,200.
- Banyan Bay, Apartment Homes, 1700 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Johnson Real Estate Investors LLC, two permits for monument and ground signs, $3,000.
- SPA 27, 10095 Beach Blvd., No. 300, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,900.
- Realty Executives Oceanside, 3503 Kernan Blvd. S., No. 1, contractor is Farm Out Design Services LLC, wall sign, $1,840.