These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Sable Palms Apartments, 2150 Emerson St., contractor is Sweetwater Restoration Inc., repair, $20,145.
- Bleu Chocolat Cafe, 1602 Walnut St., contractor is Comprehensive Home Services LLC, renovation, $33,420.
- Chen Restaurant, 10208 Buckhead Branch Drive, contractor is Nialvi Inc., 5,300 square feet, tenant build-out, $22,000.
- Houston Street Manor Apartments, 139 N. Jefferson St., contractor is Roofing & Renovation of Florida LLC, roof replacement, $128,000.
- Jacksonville Electric Authority, 1002 N. Main St., contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., repair, $71,200.
- Lucky’s Market, 8380 Merchants Way, contractor is Target Contractors Inc., tenant build-out, $540,530.
- Wawa, 2500 Monument Road, contractor is Scherer Construction of North Florida LLC, 7,150 square feet, install canopy, $180,000.
- Dani Safar, 5029 Harlow Blvd., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 1,200 square feet, building addition, $25,300.
- T-Mobile, 7730 Merrill Road, contractor is A Advantage Electric Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.