These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Valencia Way Apartments, 1214 Labelle St. , contractor is NEI General Contracting Inc., four permits for building renovations, $2.2 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Pet Paradise Resort and Day Spa, 1551 Atlantic Blvd., No. 200, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 7,424 square feet, tenant build-out, $765,542.
- GE Capital, 12854 Kenan Drive, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., renovation, $400,836.
- Waffle House Inc., 2688 Firestone Road, contractor is the owner, 1,726 square feet, new building, $400,000.
- Wingstop, 4375 Southside Blvd., No. 12, contractor is Adkins Construction Co. Inc., 1,345 square feet, tenant build-out, $65,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 1096 McDuff Ave. N., contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., roof replacement, $66,812.
- City of Jacksonville, 14700 Younge Drive, contractor is Centimark Corp., roof replacement, $38,690.
- Jewish Community Alliance, 8505 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, roof repair, $20,000.
School. Library, Other Educational
- San Jose Episcopal Day School, 7423 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Hurley Construction Inc., install shade structure and playground equipment, $29,000.
- Brooks, 3599 University Blvd. S., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, wall sign, $30,000.
- Planet Fitness, 14444 Beach Blvd., No. 51, contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., 19,000 square feet, renovation, $229,070.