These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Park Lane Condominium Association Inc., 1846 Margaret St., contractor is Nichols Contracting Inc., alteration, $125,451.
- Easton Sanderson & Co., 6746 Stuart Ave., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., interior renovation, $15,950.
Office, Bank, Professional
- JAX Concourse Property LLC, 5210 Belfort Road, contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, interior renovations, $98,500.
- Arbon Equipment Corp., 8917 Western Way, contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, 3,420 square feet, tenant build-out, $63,650.
- Oasis at Town Center LLC, 10667 Brightman Blvd., contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., install retaining wall, $21,500.
- Starbucks, 4761 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Elfrink Custom Construction Inc., 2,256 square feet, tenant build-out, $190,000.
- Setzer Warehouse Corp. Inc., 2305 N. Liberty St., contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., roof replacement, $220,000.
- E Holdings LLC, 9825 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., ground sign, $31,079.
- Keke’s Breakfast Cafe, 4906 Town Center Parkway, No. 104, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $8,510.
- La Palma, 1054 Caliente Drive, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., three permits for wall signs, $6,800.
- Wealth Advisors, Financial & Investment Planning, CPA & Tax Planning, Real Estate RFW Wealth, 4776 Hodges Blvd., No. 203, contractor is Harbinger LLC, two permits for wall signs, $6,000.
- Mobil, Synergy, 6511 Ramona Blvd., contractor is D.S.I. General Contractor Inc., five permits for canopy and other signs, $6,000.
- Urgent Care, 7720 Merrill Road, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- Tricon American Homes, 5220 Shad Road, No. 205, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $2,500.
- Allstate, 3576 St. Johns Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Miramar, 3102 Tall Pine Lane W., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., monument sign, $2,200.
- Blue Pearl Special & Emergency Pet Hospital, 3444 Southside Blvd., No. 101, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,000.
- Abercrombie & Fitch, 4712 River City Drive, No. 131, contractor is i2 Visual Inc., canopy sign, $1,750.
- Dillard’s, 4755 Town Crossing Drive, contractor is CDI Contractors LLC, renovation, $62,386.
- T-Mobile South LLC, 10828 Hampton Road, contractor is A Advantage Electric Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.