These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- The Church of Eleven22 Inc., 14286 Beach Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Bradley Bowen Development Inc., 60,000 square feet, alteration, $30,000.
- Heartland Health Care Center Jacksonville, 8495 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., generator upgrade, $200,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- CSX Transportation Inc., 500 Water St., contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 21,617 square feet, renovate 14th floor, $2.82 million.
- America’s Auto Auction, 11982 New Kings Road, contractor is Crabtree Construction Co., 2,920 square feet, addition, $250,000.
- Veritiv Corp., 4901 Belfort Road, No. 160, contractor is Terry Adams Inc., 13,400 square feet, renovation, $144,285.
- Safariland LLC, 4101 Bulls Bay Highway, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 27,666 square feet, tenant build-out, $47,000.
- Multimedia Holdings Corp., 1070 E. Adams St., contractor is Preferred Builders of North Florida Inc., alteration, $18,000.
- VyStar Credit Union, 1600 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., three permits for wall and monument signs, $25,200.
- SouthMorr, 1010 E. Adams St., contractor is Kenco Sign and Awning LLC, ground sign, $11,300.
- Beacon Fisheries, 7357 Digital Circle, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $10,000.
- Mama Laura’s Sweet Treats, 13529 Beach Blvd., No. 204, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $5,200.
- Urgent Care, 11985 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., three permits for wall signs, $2,700.