These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Osprey Pointe Association Inc., 13775 Osprey Point Drive, contractor is Rafael Inc., renovation, $38,227.
- Grande Pointe Apartments, 5800 University Blvd. W., contractor is BAP Pools, resurface pool, $18,673.
Church, Other Religious
- Westside Baptist Church of Jacksonville Inc., 7775 Herlong Road, contractor is William & Rowe Co. Inc., 3,500 square feet, accessory building, $200,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Courtyard by Marriott, 14390 Mayo Blvd., contractor is Land-Ron Inc., 50,000 square feet, renovation, $963,881.
- Park 295-Building B, 2619 Ignition Drive, contractor is Jim Cooper Construction Co. Inc., foundation, portion of $21.74 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority, 74 Johnson St., contractor is Balfour Beatty Construction LLC, 66,938 square feet, new administration building and bus transfer station, $36 million.
- Taylor Apartments, 6701 Chester Ave., contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., five permits for roof replacement, $507,200.
- Candlewood Suites, 2073 Mayport Road, contractor is James Shelton Roofing Inc., new roof, $114,600.
- Hayden Holding Co. of Tallahassee LLC, 3768 Kori Road, contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $37,700.
- Pet Supermarket, 7067 Collins Road, No. 301, contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Corp., two permits for wall signs, $8,500.
- AutoZone, 1286 Dunn Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall and ground signs, $7,400.
- Chick-fil-A, 4461 Southside Blvd., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for wall signs, $4,000.
- Philips Highway Self Storage, 5017 Bowden Road, contractor is Oden Hardy Construction Inc., 101,418 square feet, new building, $5.8 million.
- The Good Feet Store, 4906 Town Center Parkway, No. 108, contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, 1,465 square feet, tenant build-out, $120,375.