These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 5100 Firestone Road, contractor is Hembree Construction Inc., 5,285 square feet, addition, $227,000.
- NAG Florida Commercial LLC, 4422 Manchester Road, contractor is Morales Construction Co. Inc., 2,861 square feet, accessory building, $403,316.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Spring Lake Business Center, 8649 Baypine Road, No. 103, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 2,100 square feet, tenant build-out, $50,000.
- The Club at Danforth Apartments, 3701 Danforth Drive, contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., two permits for roof replacement, $75,120.
- Jax Jewelry & Pawn II Inc., 517 Cassat Ave., contractor is KLT Construction Inc., roof replacement, $20,000.
- Jay B. Busker Inc., 2842 Sydney St., contractor is Kinsall & Son’s Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $19,100.
- Gymnastics Unlimited Inc., 5532 Lenox Ave., contractor is Big Fish Roofing and Waterproofing LLC, roof replacement, $13,559.
- Greenland Commerce LLC, 6100 Greenland Road, No. 200, contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., new building roof, $11,800.
- Mattress Firm, 4495 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 405, contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., wall sign, $3,152.
- T-Mobile, 5772 Lenox Ave., contractor is Telecommunications Technical Services Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- T-Mobile, 5425 Barker St., contractor is Telecommunications Technical Services Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.