These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Doggy Daycare, 5612 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Hoffman Commercial Construction LLC, 7,384 square feet, tenant build-out, $359,800.
- CSS Holdings of Jax LLC, 5570 Florida Mining Blvd. S., contractor is Leister Construction LLC, 1,024 square feet, tenant build-out, $70,000.
- Lion’s Head Apartments, 4950 Richard St., contractor is Al Davis Roofing Co., roof replacement, $55,000.
- Mandarin Dentistry, 11518 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Poe Enterprises Construction LLC, roof replacement, $13,000.
- Jinko Solar, 4660 POW-MIA Memorial Parkway, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $9,200.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 4680 Lenoir Ave. S., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., ground sign, $5,000.
- Summer SC Classics, 1104 W. Adams St., contractor is Boree Canvas Unlimited Inc., two permits for awning signs, $4,196.
- Sam’s Club Fuel Center, 300 Busch Drive, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for canopy pricer signs, $4,000.
- CoolRoom, 9823 Tapestry Park Circle, No. 106, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,600.
- Salon, 2292 Mayport Road, No. 32, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- Any Lab Test Now!, 9965 San Jose Blvd., No. 30, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Shell, 860 Golfair Blvd., contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, ground pricer sign, $1,000.
- Tommy Bahama, 4812 River City Drive, contractor is WFO Construction LLC, renovation, $150,000.
- AT&T, 4111 Philips Highway, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower equipment upgrade, $65,000.