These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 320 Jackson Ave., contractor is Holton Construction Inc., 1,044 square feet, new concessions building at Thomas Jefferson Park, $90,000.
- The Preserve at St. Nicholas Condominium Association Inc., 3952 Atlantic Blvd., No. 3E, contractor is Alpha Foundation Specialists Inc., foundation repair, $16,875.
- UF Health North, 15255 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is Perry-McCall Construction Inc., door relocation, $38,570.
- Richard E. Patterson, 3134 Leon Road, contractor is Harrell Construction Co. Inc., 5,000 square feet, repair fire damage, $316,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Dream Finders Homes LLC, 11140 Minnetta Court, contractor is Dream Finders Homes LLC, 528 square feet, install sales office trailer, $23,331.
- Hanna Eye Care, 1680 Southside Blvd., No. 100, contractor is James Shelton Roofing Inc., roof over existing, $99,700.
- San Remo Apartments, 7557 Arlington Expressway, contractor is American Roofing of Jacksonville LLC, roof replacement, $60,000.
- The Landings at Belle Rive Condominium Association Inc., 10200 Belle Rive Blvd., contractor is American Roofing of Jacksonville LLC, roof replacement, $38,000.