These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Valencia Way Apartments, 1214 Labelle St., contractor is NEI General Contracting Inc., 1,267 square feet, renovate laundry building, $100,000.
- Creekside Park Apartments, 5900 Townsend Road, contractor is ASP America’s Swimming Pool Co., pool and deck repair, $78,059.
- Beach Villas Apartments, 11555 Beach Blvd., contractor is ASP America’s Swimming Pool Co., pool repair, $23,010.
- Pooh Bear’z, 5434 Wesconnett Blvd., contractor is Rescom Group Inc., 1,232 square feet, tenant build-out, $17,500.
- Ascension, 3 Shircliff Way, contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 243 square feet, renovate public restroom, $109,500.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Quadrant at Southpoint, 4651 Emerald C’s Development Inc., 2,184 square feet, tenant build-out, $104,987.
- Mac Paper Converters Inc., 8370 Philips Highway, contractor is North American Roofing Systems Inc., roof replacement, $289,763.
- Mills River Partners LLC, 6590 Pritchard Road, contractor is Mid-South Roof Systems Inc., roof replacement, $646,799.
- Admiral Arms Apartments Inc., 6595 San Juan Ave., contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $13,900.
- E-Town Development LLC, 11003 ETown Parkway, contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, new building roof, $40,900.
- Ascension St. Vincents Health Center, 10503 San Jose Blvd., contractor is D&R Signs Inc., two permits for wall and ground signs, $4,700.
- Ascension Medical Group, 10503 San Jose Blvd., contractor is D&R Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,400.
- Papa’s Italian Cuisine and Restaurant, 9475 Philips Highway, No. 8, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- CMC Commercial Metals, 9625 Florida Mining Blvd. E., contractor is Signstar LLC, wall sign, $1,865.
- AutoZone Stores LLC, 10338 Beach Blvd., contractor is HJB Construction Inc., 7,381 square feet, new building, $522,500.