These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- West Kernan Apartments, 12517 Beach Blvd., contractor is Theisen Brothers Gunite Inc., new swimming pool, $160,000.
- Victory Pointe Apartments, 6750 Ramona Blvd., contractor is JL Tripp Builders, repairs, $124,500.
Church, Other Religious
- Celebration Church of Jacksonville Inc., 9555 RG Skinner Parkway, contractor is Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, 1,195 square feet, interior renovation, $201,412.
- City of Jacksonville, 7965 Old Middleburg Road S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 9,619 square feet, three permits for new fire station, storage and dumpster enclosure, $3 million.
- City of Jacksonville, 1093 W. Sixth St., contractor is Kendale Design/Build General Contractors LLC, 13,190 square feet, new building for MaliVai Washington Youth Campus, $2.77 million.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 2,840 square feet, renovation, $1.2 million.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Residence Inn by Marriott Brooklyn, 357 Oak St., contractor is Pinkerton & Law Construction of Orlando Inc., 125,565 square feet, four permits for demolition, new building, pool and dumpster enclosure, $10.15 million.
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport, 14670 Duval Road, contractor is Pecan Tree Development LLC, interior renovations, $2.5 million.
- Stone Mountain Industrial Park Inc., 8100 Westside Industrial Drive, contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., roof over existing, $370,000.
- Stone Mountain Industrial Park Inc., 4225 James E Casey Drive, No. 1, contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., roof over existing, $215,000.
- Seasons at Mill Cove Condominium Association Inc., 8230 Dames Point Crossing, contractor is Reliant Roofing Inc., three permits for roof replacement, $60,000.
- Marisol Group, 1919 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Building Unlimited Roofing & Solar Inc., roof over existing, $30,000.
- Arlington Baptist Church of Jacksonville Florida Inc., 6009 Arlington Road, contractor is H&K Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $26,000.
- Wawa, 5732 Philips Highway, contractor is Thomas Sign and Awning Co. Inc., seven permits for wall, ground and under canopy signs, $111,487.
- Allegis, Marketsource, 10752 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Brown Enterprises, two permits for wall signs, $9,100.
- River House, 1655 Prudential Drive, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $5,872.
- Amazing Spine Care, 6320 St. Augustine Road, No. 1, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $5,148.
- Candlewood Suites, 2073 Mayport Road, contractor is D&R Signs Inc., two permits for monument and wall signs, $2,700.
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change, 13357 Beach Blvd., contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Corp., monument sign, $2,500.
- Iacobelli LLC, 9940 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Northeast Florida Contracting Inc., 100 square feet, interior renovation, $75,000.
- APC Tower LLC, 4630 Moncrief Road W., contractor is Infinity Contractors LLC, construct cell tower, $219,880.