These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Luminita Regos, 6938 Business Park Business Blvd. N., contractor is Atlas Built Construction LLC, 6,480 square feet, new building, $135,000.
- Modern Hops Inc., 845 Whitlock Ave., No. 908, contractor is Duckworth Development and Construction Inc., install walk-in cooler, $20,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Morgan & Morgan, 76 S. Laura St., contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 9,000 square feet, expansion, $147,916.
- LW Lakewood Oaks, 3534 Smithfield St., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., monument sign, $13,850.
- Tapout Fitness, 4268 Oldfield Crossing Drive, No. 201, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $7,000.
- Valley Bank, 10739 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, two permits for wall signs, $4,900.
- Value Pawn & Jewelry, 7791 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,600.
- JAX Nutrition, 5515 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,000.
- ECO First Presbyterian Church Rev. Dr. Michael Luckey, 118 E. Monroe St., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,100.
- Subaru of Orange Park, 6400 Blanding Blvd., contractor is The Malle Co. Inc., 3,700 square feet, interior renovation, $605,605.