These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Out of Love LLC, 546 Myrtle Ave. N., contractor is Builtmore Group LLC, 11,823 square feet, convert enclosed warehouse into indoor soccer field, $125,000.
- Pepsi Beverages North America, 5829 Pepsi Place, contractor is CHA Tech Services LLC, 11,200 square feet, fully enclose canopy, $208,000.
OFFICE, BANK, PROFESSIONAL
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid Inc., 126 W. Adams St., contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 3,500 square feet, interior commercial remodel, $64,179.
- Bentley/Maserati Alfa Romeo, 7137 Bonneval Road, contractor is AutoBuilders General Contracting Services, 40,987 square feet enclosed, 7,766 square feet unenclosed, construction of automotive facility, showrooms and service facilities, $10.96 million.
- InstaLoan Signature Auto Personal, 938 Cassat Ave., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two wall signs, $4,000.