These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 370 Zoo Parkway, contractor is REP Services Inc., 2,800 square feet, install shelter at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, $262,879.
- West Kernan Apartments, 12517 Beach Blvd., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., install trash enclosure, $21,850.
- Brown Enterprises, 8841 Corporate Square Court, contractor is Palmetto Construction LLC, 9,300 square feet, interior renovation, $30,810.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Parkway Prosthodontics, 7741 Point Meadows Drive, contractor is The Angelo Group Inc., 2,696 square feet, tenant build-out, $390,000.
- Bread & Board, 4413 Town Center Parkway, No. 201, contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, 2,686 square feet, tenant build-out, $61,500.
- Sawmill Ridge, 2119 Derringer Circle East, contractor is Sawmill Ridge Neighborhood Association Inc., two permits for ground sign repairs, $3,600.
- Shores Liquor Stores Inc., 11101 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 8, contractor is Lev-Con General Contractors Inc., 3,341 square feet, interior expansion, $144,391.
- Atlantic North Land Trust, 11949 Atlantic Blvd., No. 13, contractor is Target Contractors Inc., alteration, $39,400.