These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Silvertree Seniors Jacksonville LP, 3937 Spring Park Road, contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., 40,000 square feet, nursing home demolition, $100,000.
- Herlong Self Storage, 9135 Herlong Road, contractor is Shamrock Building Systems Inc., 73,102 square feet, six permits for new buildings and trash enclosure, $2.35 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Stillwater Insurance Services Inc., 6800 Southpoint Parkway, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 26,648 square feet, tenant build-out, $672,999.
- Heartland Dental LLC, 4569 Town Center Parkway, contractor is Stultz Inc., 3,830 square feet, tenant build-out, $579,934.
- Graham 10255 Fortune LLC, 10255 Fortune Parkway, No. 100, contractor is Paramount Builders-Jacksonville Inc., 6,319 square feet, tenant build-out, $50,000.
- The Hookah Spot Lounge, 12226 Beach Blvd.,, No. 5, contractor is Atlas Built Construction LLC, 1,110 square feet, expansion, $20,000.
- Pizza Hut Ace Cash Express, 942 Cassat Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., ground sign, $17,845.
- Menlo Leasing, 11390 Square St., contractor is Harbinger LLC, canopy sign, $4,000.
- Bargain Tires, 6132 N. Main St., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- Marianas Grinds, 11380 Beach Blvd., No. 10, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Rowes IGA, 1012 Edgewood Ave. N., No. 1, contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., 34,505 square feet, tenant build-out, $650,000.