These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Banyan Bay Apartments, 1700 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Classic Marcite Inc., resurface pool, $32,062.
- Indigo Isles Apartments, 8859 Old Kings Road S., contractor is Classic Marcite Inc., resurface pool, $28,307.
- Southeast Toyota Distributors LLC, 8040 Bayberry Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, install loading dock door, $50,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- SREIT Deerwood Park North LLC, 4600 Touchton Road E., No. 100, contractor is Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, 880 square feet, install generator and enclosure, $1 million.
- First Federal Bank, 9700 Touchton Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 2,260 square feet, tenant build-out, $696,740.
- Midtown Centre Office LLC, 1914 Beachway Road, contractor is ELEV8 Land Clearing & Demolition, 7,985 square feet, building demolition, $70,000.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s, Health Center, 10058 Baymeadows Road, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., three permits for wall signs, $7,200.
- CVS, 11900 McCormick Road, contractor is Icon Identity Solutions Inc., three permits for display board wall signs, $1,500.