These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Aug. 7 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Toyota, 10939 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., ground sign, $100,000.
- Comfort Suites, 7019 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $8,985.
- Comfort Inn and Suites, 8001 Parramore Road, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., four permits for wall and ground signs, $8,800.
- Premier Roofing of Jacksonville, 5393 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 18, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,300.
- House of Shaves Barbershop, 501 Riverside Ave., No. 108, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- North Florida Imports LLC, 5250 Bowden Road, No. 201, contractor is OB1L LLC, 3,885 square feet, tenant build-out, $20,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!