The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Baptist Medical Center South, 14550 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Batson-Cook Co., eight-story tower, $39 million.
• Jacksonville International Tradeport Building 3, 13525 International Parkway, contractor is Haskew Company & Associates, 124,000-square-foot shell, $4.54 million.
• Newks, 4520 Town Center Parkway, No. 101, contractor is Suncoast Industrial & Construction, build-out of 4,533 square feet, $503,910.
• Coastal Oaks, 2126 Fairway Villas Drive, contractor is Southern Atlantic Homes, $5,000.
• American Care Medical Center, 1100 Cesery Blvd., contractor is Gulf State Signs, two permits totaling $4,800.
• Montevilla at Bartram Park, 14910 and 14914 Rosolini Court, contractor is Standard Pacific of Florida, permits totaling $402,000 for two townhomes.