These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Jan. 20 by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Lofts of San Marco LLC, 1450 Flagler Ave., contractor is Rick Arsenault Certified Pool Consultant Inc., pool tile and plaster repair, $18,975.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- Duval Charter School at Baymeadows K-12, 7510 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Summit Construction Management Group LLC, 30,066 square feet, new gym building, $4 million.
- Stumpy’s Hatchet House, 1719 N. Main St., contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $7,500.
- FP Movement, 4751 River City Drive, No. 143B, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,600.
- Dollar General, 9075 Pritchard Road, contractor is Dowling Signs of North Central Florida LLC, two permits for wall and ground signs, $2,800.
- PNC Bank, 14381 Beach Blvd., contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Inc., ground sign, $2,400.
- Visionworks, 13159 City Center Blvd., No. 104, contractor is Supreme Interior Construction Group Inc., 2,650 square feet, tenant build-out, $250,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!