These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 17 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Westlake Industrial Park, 3750 Cisco Drive W., No. 3, contractor is Becknell Services LLC, 42,108 square feet, warehouse build-out, $300,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Daily’s, 6867 Southpoint Drive N., contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 37,850 square feet, headquarters build-out, $2.16 million.
- McDonald’s, 8570 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is Stansell Properties & Development LLC, 500 square feet, renovation, $150,000.
- UF Health University of Florida Health, Emergency & Urgent Care, Ambulance, 11251 Lamb Tail Lane, contractor is Harbinger LLC, 10 permits for wall and ground signs, $90,000.
- Goodwill, Retail Store, Donation Drive-Thru, 1919 Kernan Blvd. N., contractor is Harbinger LLC, four permits for ground and wall signs, $25,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!