These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 21, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 11597 Harts Road, contractor is Playmore Recreational Products and Services, install new playground equipment at Eartha H. Napolean Park, $55,046.
- Pine Grove Apartments, 6610 Powers Ave., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 212,199 square feet, nine permits for apartment, clubhouse, trellis, garage and trash compactor buildings, $27.39 million.
- JTC Apartments, 8181 A.C. Skinner Parkway, contractor is Pulexa LLC, new pool, $220,216.
- Westland Park Apartments, 6710 Collins Road, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., remove screen enclosures and replace with patios, $29,990.
- Windsor Falls Condominium Association Inc., 7059 Deer Lodge Circle, contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., replace stucco with cementitious board siding, $183,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Florida Mechanical Systems Inc., 524 Stockton St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 49,665 square feet, new office building, $11 million.
- Hodges Boulevard Presbyterian Church, 4140 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., replace cabinet on existing pole, $40,485.
- Dunkin’, DD Drive Thru, 842 Dunn Ave., contractor is Harbinger LLC, six wall, directional, clearance bar and menu board order canopy signs, $14,650.
- CAVA, 4624 Town Crossing Drive, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two wall signs, $12,150.
- HCA Florida Jacksonville Primary Care, 1731 University Blvd. S., contractor is Sign Design of Florida Inc., monument sign, $8,490.
- Dollar General, 1050 E. Eighth St., contractor is Dowling Signs of North Central Florida LLC, wall and ground signs, $2,600.
- Covenant Care Home Health Care, 8206 Philips Highway, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Coggin Chevrolet, 10880 Philips Highway, contractor is RLH Construction LLC, dealership renovation with 44,601-square-foot service area and parts storage addition, $8.37 million.
- Hobby Lobby, 9515 Crosshill Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Snyder General Construction Inc., 8,345-square-foot addition to new tenant space, $800,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!