The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors, interior renovations to 675 square feet, $282,600.
Office, bank, professional
• iVenture, 7775 Belfort Parkway, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors, alterations to 14,354 square feet, $596,943.
• Gateway Contracting, 4754 Rayford St., contractor is Cason Construction, 400-square-foot interior office, $282,600.
• Jacksonville Port Authority, 9600 New Berlin Road, contractor is Pars Construction Services, 2,400-square-foot pre-engineered metal buildings, $113,775.
• Arby’s, 9361 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is 1st Choice Facilities Service, refurbish dining area and restrooms, as well as exterior, $165,000.
• Baptist Health Data Center, 3451 Beach Blvd., contractor is Dibble Roofing, $125,000.
• Restoration Church, 9724 Arnold Road and 1677 Southside Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises, four permits totaling $7,000.
• Leslie’s Pool Supplies, 926 Arlington Road N., contractor is Shark Signs of Northeast Florida, two permits totaling $10,000.