The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• City of Jacksonville, 4131 Ferber Road, contractor is The Rose Group LLC, Fort Caroline Club pool repair, rebuild the pump house and all of the mechanical components, $197,000.
• City of Jacksonville, 3856 Grant Road, contractor is Dajis Construction Inc., Henry T. Jones Community Center, new metal roofing, gutters, downspouts, paint and other improvements, $190,500.
• TTX Co., 1450 W. Church St., contractor is W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor, 1,920 square feet, storage, new pre-engineered metal building and foundation, $70,963.
• Dunkin’ Donuts, 12709 Bartram Park Blvd., contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., construction of 3,500-square-foot building comprising a 2,100-square-foot Dunkin’ Donuts and a 1,400-square-foot rental space, $600,000.
• Sahara Café, 10771 Beach Blvd., contractor is Poag Brothers General Contracting & Roofing Inc., 1,260 square feet unenclosed, changing canvas awning to a solid roof, $13,000.
• The Tire Department, 10220 New Berlin Road, contractor is Alderman Electric Co. LLC, ground sign, $12,000.
• 1-800 Car Cash The Fastest Way To Sell Your Car Since 1977 Service, 9012 Beach Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two wall signs, $2,700.
• FlipMode Barber Shop, 6028 Merrill Road, contractor is Alderman Electric Co. LLC, wall sign, $1,500.
• Sushiko Japanese Restaurant, 3620 St. Johns Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,050.