The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Kraft Food Maxwell House, 735 E. Bay St., contractor is Milton J. Wood Co., coffee storage building, $1.24 million.
Office, bank, professional
• CROP Media, 1024 Kings Ave., contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors, 7,700 square feet, interior build-out, $175,851.
• Pavilion Health Services Inc., 10898 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Infinity Design Builders Inc., 1,992 square feet, remodeled area in an existing tenant suite inside an existing medical office building, $150,000.
• Dollar Tree, 1631 University Blvd., contractor is BBG Contracting Group Inc., $75,000.
• Seasons at Kensington Condominium Association Inc., 12311 Kensington Lakes Drive, four permits, $60,000.
• Dunkin’ Donuts, 12709 Bartram Park Blvd., contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., $22,500.
• Clear Channel Outdoor, 2110 Kings Ave., contractor is Clear Channel Outdoor Inc., ground sign, $425,000.
• Mariner Finance, 7120 Hogan Road, No. 10, contractor is Art Sign Co. Inc., three wall signs, $6,800.
• Advanced Business Computers of America, 11246 Alumni Way, contractor is Harbinger, wall sign, $2,000.
• The Learning Experience Academy of Early Education, 220 Oakleaf Village Parkway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $1,000.