The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
Church, other religious
• Celebration Church of Jacksonville, 9555 R.G. Skinner Parkway, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 7,000 square feet, vestibule, install glass enclosure around exterior door opening, $10,848.
• Domtar, 8015 Westside Industrial Drive, contractor is Pattillo Construction Corp., 33,600 square feet, demising wall, tenant build-out, $57,294.
• Kitchen on San Marco, 1402 San Marco Blvd., contractor is P&C Construction Inc., 4,533 square feet, tenant build-out, combine four suites into one unit, $617,005.
• Jacksonville Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi, 3737 Moncrief Road W., contractor is Builders Trust Construction Co., $10,000.
• Boston Proper, 4818 River City Drive, No. 105, contractor is Fred Olivieri, Construction Co., 2,453 square feet, tenant build-out, $293,321.
• Starbucks Coffee Co., 4454 Beverly Ave. and 4265 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Cross Construction Services, demolition of 1,716-square-foot house and 1,592-square-foot bookstore for Starbucks Coffee Co., two permits, $16,700.
• Creative Bus Sales, 8600 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Lyons Pride Inc., 832 square feet unenclosed, roof attached to existing structure, $10,000.
• Montevilla, 14982-14994 Venosa Circle, contractor is Standard Pacific of Florida GP Inc., four permits, $943,942.
• Villas at Nocatee, 128 and 134 Wingstone Drive, contractor is Standard Pacific of Florida GP Inc., two permits, $515,690.