Dunkin’ Donuts keeps on rolling out new shops.
The city approved build-out Monday for Dunkin’ Donuts in Baymeadows at 8520 Baymeadows Road.
Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc. based in Canton, Mass. Dunkin’ Brands also owns Baskin-Robbins, which is why combination Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins stores also are popping up.
Almost 20 Dunkin’ Donuts, some with Baskin-Robbins, operate in Duval County, not counting the Dunkin’ Donuts sold in Hess gas stations.
Plans have been filed for at least four other Dunkin’ Donuts in Jacksonville — 13627 Beach Blvd.; 3031 Monument Road (with Baskin-Robbins); 12709 Bartram Park Blvd.; and Dunn Avenue near Monaco Drive. One previously was mentioned for a new Downtown Southbank retail center, too.
Several shops also have been renovated.
• Native Sun Natural Foods Market landed a permit to renovate its juice bar at its 11030 Baymeadows Road store at a project cost of $81,986
• Sausage Paradise LLC is building out space at 8602 Baymeadows Road at a project cost of $7,500.
Licensed to serve
Duval County Tax Collector Michael Corrigan issued business licenses for:
• Fast Freddie’s Bar & Grill, to Kimberly Warren, 12905 N. Main St.
• Harmonious Monks LLC, to Michele Koplow, 10550 Old St Augustine Road, No. 30-31.
A food-related business filed a name recently with the state Division of Corporations under the Fictitious Name Law to operate:
• Diaz Fresh Produce LLC, by Wanda Joanne Rodriguez-Diaz and the address is 9380 103rd St., Lot 31.
• Salento Steakhouse, 11018 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 107.