These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- UniFirst Corp., 4251 Perimeter Industrial Parkway, contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 52,000 square feet, new building. $6 million.
- Phillips Parkway Properties LLC, 6858 Phillips Parkway Drive S., contractor is Certified Home Services Inc., alteration, $28,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Smith Hulsey & Busey, 1 W. Independent Drive, No. 3300, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 21,659 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.49 million.
- The Shopping Center Group, 1301 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., 1,546 square feet, tenant build-out, $130,000.
- Cookie Dough Bliss, 7643 Gate Parkway, No. 107. contractor is Pro Construction Group Inc., alteration, $50,893.
- Lakeside Center LLC, 7933 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., roof replacement, $205,900.
- Oaklawn Cemetery Association, 1601 Inman Place, contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., new roof, $46,000.
- The Landings at Belle Rive Condominium Association Inc., 10200 Belle Rive Blvd., contractor is American Roofing of Jacksonville LLC, roof replacement, $30,500.
- Eagle Garden of Jacksonville LLC, 1591 Lane Ave., S., contractor is KLT Construction Inc., roof replacement, $20,000.
- Pirates Cove, Seafood Restaurant, 5613 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Power and Control Installations Inc., wall sign, $3,000.
- Hampton Pediatrics, 11512 Lake Mead Ave., No. 201, contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,445.
- BB Construction Development, 11512 Lake Mead Ave., No. 405, contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,416.