These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 10931 Hood Road S., contractor is Precision Playgrounds-JAX Inc., replace playground equipment at Losco Park, $209,177.
- Hunters Way Apartment Homes, 10140 Arrowhead Drive, contractor is Blusky Restoration Contractors LLC, four permits for siding replacement, $37,496.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority, 10508 Avenues Walk Blvd., contractor is Eltonalan Inc., 2,374 square feet, new building, $750,000.
- Mueller Industries Inc., 2550 Cabot Commerce Drive, No. 2, contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 1,421 square feet, tenant build-out, $402,225.
- Deermeadows Baptist Church Inc., 9780 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof over existing, $223,000.
- Le Baron Condominium Association Inc., 1500 Le Baron Ave., contractor is Halbert Contracting Co. Inc., roof replacement, $177,703.
- HydroChem Industrial Services Inc., 5803 W. Fifth St., contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $46,580.
- Natures Hideaway Condominium Association Inc., 6069 Maggies Circle, contractor is Roof-It-Right Inc., roof replacement, $38,000.
- AT&T, 1560 Normandy Village Parkway, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 12915 Duval Road, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $30,000.