These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc., 5773 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 8,600 square feet, site demolition, $40,000.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 13480 Speicher Drive, contractor is Charles Construction Group LLC, install paint booth, $92,000.
- Ron Chamblin, 2050 Forest St., contractor is Breaking Ground Contracting Co., renovation, $40,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- The Woods Community Association, 1604 The Woods Drive, contractor is Hoffman Commercial Construction LLC, 233 square feet, building demolition, $227,160.
- The Conlan Co., 10752 Deerwood Park Blvd., No. 105, contractor is The Conlan Co., renovation, $96,383.
- IM6282 LLC, 6282 Imeson Road, contractor is Mid-South Roof Systems Inc., roof, $568,520.
- Ravella at Town Center Apartments, 4674 Town Center Parkway, contractor is The Roof Depot Inc., new roof, $546,000.
- Lowe’s Home Centers Inc., 12945 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is North American Roofing Systems Inc., roof over existing, $190,506.
- Eagle Gardens Apartments, 1591 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Alton Roofing Services LLC, roof replacement, $18,000.
- Pet Angels Animal Hospital, 7067 Collins Road, No. 302, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., three permits for wall signs, $30,000.
- Ameris Bank, 8048 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,000.