These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Hidden Lake Estates Homeowners Association of Jacksonville, 14397 Christen Drive S., contractor is A CMAC Construction Group Inc., install wall, $49,800.
- Home Street Apartments, 1444 Home St., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 168,378 square feet, two permits for new building and parking garage, $15 million.
- TRUaire, 12128 New Berlin Road, contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., building foundation, portion of $15 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Forcura LLC, 4600 Touchton Road E., contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 10,109 square feet, tenant build-out, $249,132.
- Dr. Ashraf Affan M.D., 13241 Bartram Park Blvd., No. 1201, contractor is Blue Ocean Construction Inc., 5,700 square feet, tenant build-out, $99,281.
- Fuji Buffet, 1038 Dunn Ave., No. 3, contractor is The Shrout Cos. Inc., 5,200 square feet, tenant build-out, $30,000.
- Visionworks,9480 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $55,500.
- Casa Bella Condominium Association Inc., 5791 University Club Blvd., contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $17,625.
- Cape House Apartments, 4460 Hodges Blvd., contractor is JMI Contractors Inc., two permits for roof replacement, $16,000.
- SRM Concrete, 11660 Camden Road, No. 1, contractor is Moon Degutis Inc., roof over existing, $15,000.
- Robert Elrod Jr., 647 Copeland St., contractor is K&D Roofing & Construction Inc., roof replacement, $14,000.
- Summerwind Apartments, 5262 Timuquana Road, contractor is Justin Larsen Construction Inc., roof replacement, $10,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- North Florida School of Special Education, 223 Mill Creek Road , contractor is North Coast Construction Co., renovation, $25,000.
- TIAA Bank Field, 1 EverBank Field Drive, contractor is Harbinger LLC, four permits for wall and other signs, $429,024.
- Ravella at Town Center, 4674 Town Center Parkway, contractor is Denyse Signs Inc., monument sign, $27,000.
- Heritage Bank, 10328 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, two permits for wall signs, $15,212.
- Cover-Up Tattoos, 8518 103rd Street, 8518 103rd St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $12,000.
- IHOP, 3250 Hodges Blvd., contractor is i2 Visual Inc., five permits for wall and ground signs, $10,500.
- Toll Brothers Design Studio, 12525 Philips Highway, No. 105, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $7,000.
- Verizon, 9344 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $6,000.
- Bento Asian Kitchen, 5921 University Blvd. W., No. 1, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall sign, $3,200.
- Amar European Grocery Store, 8030 Philips Highway, No. 15, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,920.
- All Star Mattress, 3635 Rogero Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
- The Grand Rose Ballroom, 9222 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,700.
- Housing Design Matters, 11512 Lake Mead Ave., No. 102, contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,416.
- Fishweir Brewing Co., 1183 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Southern Grace Homes LLC, 5,801 square feet, tenant build-out, $200,000.
- Great Clips, 11957 Atlantic Blvd., No. 102, contractor is Target Contractors Inc., 1,221 square feet, tenant build-out, $47,825.
- Asian Seafood, 2754 Cesery Blvd., contractor is The Shrout Cos. Inc., 2,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $30,000.
- Charlie’s Liquor Store, 5220 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., tenant build-out, $19,500.
- WJXT, 9050 Hogan Road, contractor is Scherer Construction of Northeast Florida LLC, 451 square feet, temporary transmission facility, $400,000.
- AT&T, 21 E. Union St., contractor is Mastec Network Solutions LLC, cell tower upgrade, $65,