These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Healogics, 14534 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 3110, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 3,649 square feet, tenant build-out, $350,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Mayo-Hope Lodge Jacksonville, 4583 Worrall Way, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 33,255 square feet, new building, $5 million.
Church, Other Religious
- The DePaul School of Northeast Florida Inc., 3044 San Pablo Road, contractor is Baker Design Build LLC, renovation, $54,619.
Office, Bank, Professional
- The Woods Community Association Inc., 1604 The Woods Drive, contractor is Hoffman Commercial Construction LLC, 233 square feet, replace guard house, $227,160.
- Florence Court Apartments, 1751 N. Main St., contractor is Moon Degutis Inc., roof replacement, $85,000.
- Wayman Temple African Methodist Episcopal Church of Jacksonville Florida Inc., 8855 Sanchez Road, contractor is ELO Restoration Inc., roof replacement, $43,400.
- The Bolles School, 2264 Bartram Road, contractor is James Shelton Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $22,500.
- MVD Hamdeng LLC, 8724 Lone Star Road, contractor is USA Coatings Inc., roof over existing, $15,000.
- Second Time Signature Land, 15510 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is North Florida Construction Co. LLC, monument sign, $105,000.
- Walmart, Auto Center, Lube, Tire, Grocery, Home & Pharmacy, Pickup, Lawn & Garden, 9890 Hutchinson Park Drive, contractor is Florida Sign Co., 13 permits for wall signs, $15,100.
- CVS Pharmacy, Drive Thru Pharmacy, 9509 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Icon Identity Solutions Inc., six permits for wall signs, $13,600.
- Sprint, 2415 New Berlin Road, contractor is Crown Castle USA, cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 11080 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Mastec Network Solutions LLC, cell tower upgrade, $65,000.