These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Planet Fitness, 5810 Normandy Blvd., No. 2, contractor is NNI Construction Co., 24,677 square feet, tenant build-out, $967,841.
- City of Jacksonville, 135 W. Monroe St., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., install flag poles in Hemming Park, $63,367.
- Canterbury Gardens Apartments, 1591 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Bemar Services Inc., 22 permits for repair, $22,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, 225 E. Coastline Drive, contractor is Complete Property Services Inc., interior renovation, $751,790.
- Pine Castle Inc., 4911 Spring Park Road, contractor is Big Fish Roofing and Waterproofing LLC, roof replacement, $20,000.
- 9731 Beach Blvd. LLC, 9731 Beach Blvd., contractor is Al Davis Roofing Co. Inc., roof repair, $18,000.
- Community Rehabilitation Center Inc., 623 Beechwood St., contractor is FastTrack Builders Inc., roof replacement, $14,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Dunn Avenue Charter School, 2100 Dunn Ave., contractor is The Haskell Co., 17,530 square feet, demolish structure, $45,754.
- The Table @ CFC, 10391 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- Walmart, 10991 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Newco Construction of America Inc., renovation, $1.39 million.
- Walmart, 9890 Hutchinson Park Drive, contractor is Newco Construction of America Inc., renovation, $1.14 million.
- St. Johns Town Center LLC, 4791 River City Drive, No. 125, contractor is WFO Construction LLC, interior alteration, $24,250.