These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Bishop Gate Apartments, 500 Bishop Gate Lane, contractor is Tribridge Residential Construction LLC, 49,493 square feet, three permits for new buildings, $6.16 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Allstate Insurance Co., 4920 San Pablo Road S., contractor is M.A. Mortenson Co., addition, $268,552.
- 6737 Southpoint Realty II LLC, 6737 Southpoint Drive S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 109,438 square feet, interior demolition, $115,000.
- 1128 Laura LLC, 1128 N. Laura St., contractor is Wilkinson Construction LLC, alteration, $30,000.
- Wells Creek, 14073 Philips Highway, contractor is Mattamy Homes Corp., 64 square feet, accessory building, $297,000.
- 9925 San Jose LLC, 9961 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., new roof, $61,400.
- Fields Motorcars of Florida Inc., 7018 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, new roof, $38,690.
- Holman Holdings LLC, 1225 Ellis Road S., contractor is BRC Roofing & Construction Inc., roof replacement, $18,000.
- Shadow Bay Apartments, 8833 Old Kings Road S., contractor is AG Contracting Inc., roof replacement, $15,000.
- Jesus M. Logronio, 11367 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Galaxy Builders Inc., roof replacement, $12,400.
- SUR, 7385 Park Village Drive, 11507 Village Crossing Drive, contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, two permits for monument signs, $22,122.
- Ciel, Luxury Apartments, 4929 Skyway Drive, contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, two permits for ground and wall signs, $19,650.
- CubeSmart Self-Storage, Office, 2004 Edison Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., five permits for wall signs, $13,600.
- Save A Lot, 8000 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $10,000.
- Smoothie King, 790 Skymarks Drive, No. 103, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, 6752 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- Kelly’s, Furniture Warehouse, 1030 Arlington Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,800.
- Little Bee Stitch and Print, 12200 San Jose Blvd., No. 18, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,500.
- Lily Pulitzer, 4812 River City Drive, No. 107, contractor is WFO Construction LLC, 1,684 square feet, tenant build-out, $168,850.
- AT&T, 14057 Philips Highway, contractor is Mastec Network Solutions LLC, cell tower upgrade, $74,184.