These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonvile.
Church, Other Religious
- Grace Community Church of Mandarin Inc., 10938 Hood Road S., contractor is F&G General Contractors Inc., 14,560 square feet, new building, $2 million.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Motel 6, 6107 Youngerman Circle, contractor is AMH Construction Inc., repair, $85,171.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Healogics, 5220 Belfort Road, No. 200, contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, tenant build-out, $339,000.
- Brooks Home Health Care, 6676 Corporate Center Parkway, No. 104, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 11,460 square feet, tenant build-out, $568,725.
- Medcom Corp., 1061 Riverside Ave., contractor is Interior Buildouts Inc., tenant build-out, $97,310.
- Gimaba Sushi, 8635 Blanding Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Nialvi LLC, 5,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $42,000.
- Florida Baptist Children’s Homes, 2300 Bartram Road, contractor is Burger Roofing Co., two permits for roof replacement, $44,283.
- The Home Depot, 9021 Southside Blvd., contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., wall sign, $8,254.
- Saint Leo University, 9775 Crosshill Blvd., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Medical, 12187 Beach Blvd., No. 10, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,100.
- Auto Detail Supplies, 9390 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- LS, Liberty Square, 1824 Liberty Square Place, contractor is The Dantzler Group Inc., two permits for monument signs, $1,298.