These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Pet Paradise Day Resort and Spa, 1 EverBank Field Drive, contractor is Giles-McIvor Inc., 1,854 square feet, tenant build-out, $67,000.
- CD119 Greystone LLC, 10550 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Total Roof Services Corp., roof replacement, $175,000.
- Granite Depot, 2703 Philips Highway, contractor is Heritage Sign Inc., four permits for wall signs, $12,500.
- Marathon, 1145 Airport Road, contractor is White Sign Co. LLC, ground sign, $11,000.
- Seaside Charter, Tuition Free Public Charter School, 2865 Mayport Road, contractor is White Sign Co. LLC, ground sign, $7,500.
- Ameris Bank, 8048 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $7,330.
- Butler 95, 8200 Cypress Plaza Drive, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., ground sign, $1,500.
- Cappy’s Coffee Cafe, 13740 Beach Blvd., No. 113, contractor is Northeast Florida Contracting Inc., 1,330 square feet, tenant build-out, $18,275.
- Sprintcom Inc., 7509 Hammond Blvd., contractor is Atlantic Tower Services Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.