These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Eagle Gardens Apartments, 1591 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Bemar Services Inc., 13 permits for repair, $13,200.
Church, Other Religious
- The Church of Eleven22, 4911 Losco Road, contractor is Bradley Bowen Construction, 5,139 square feet, addition and renovation, $1.9 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Denim and Diamonds, 3728 Philips Highway, No. 49, contractor is
- Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 5,600 square feet, tenant build-out, $67,664.
- Vera Apartments, 8876 A.C. Skinner Parkway, contractor is Turnkey Construction Planners Inc., 11 permits for new roof, $870,000.
- Planters Walk Apartments, 7350 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Advising Construction Experts LLC, 19 permits for roof replacement, $627,000.
- Tulsa Welding School, 3500 Southside Blvd., contractor is Metro Property Services Inc., roof over existing, $114,250.
- McDonald’s, Drive Thru, 11310 Beach Blvd., contractor is Cox Electric, 10 permits for wall and canopy signs, $5,000.
- Venus Greek & Mediterranean, 10550 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 28, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,475.
- 9925 San Jose LLC, 9925 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Coastal Contracting of North Florida Inc., 5,500 square feet, new building, $340,750.