These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Luxor Club Apartments, 13800 Egrets Nest Drive, contractor is Pools By John Clarkson Inc., new pool, $255,500.
- Ascension Health Resource & Supply Management Group LLC, 1 Shircliff Way, contractor is The Haskell Co., foundation only, $1.84 million.
- Inspired Living at Jacksonville, 10520 Validus Drive, contractor is Florida LDS & Excavation Inc., new pool, $164,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Mandarin/Loretto Development Ltd., 11705 San Jose Blvd., Nos. 100 and 105, contractor is Seakay Construction Corp., tenant build-out, $1.51 million.
- Clawson Custom Cues Inc., 7255 Salisbury Road, No. 1, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 10,639 square feet, tenant build-out, $259,603.
- Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, 4601 Touchton Road E., No. 3190, Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, 8,188 square feet, renovation, $247,388.
- Floor & Decor, 10595 Brightman Blvd., contractor is C&S Roofing Co., new roof, $349,000.
- Allstate Insurance Co., 4920 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Townsend Roofing and Construction Services Inc., roof addition, $160,000.
- AMC Regency 24, 9451 Regency Square Blvd., contractor is Simon Roofing & Sheet Metal Corp., roof restoration, $118,543.
- McDonald’s, 11310 Beach Blvd., contractor is Wilson Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $49,780.
- Eugene E. Ackley Trust, 10152 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Ron Russell Roofing Inc., roof over existing, $15,595.
- Genesis Health Inc., 3599 University Blvd. S., contractor is Advanced Commercial Systems Inc., roof over existing, $13,091.
- Go To Brazils, Waxing Center, 3520 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $12,400.
- GO Pull-It, 7282 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Armour Construction LLC, 2,000 square feet, new building, $24,000.
- Louis L. Huntley Enterprises Inc., 7911 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Combined Industries LLC, 8,000 square feet, structure demolition, $20,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 1084 E. Adams St., contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.