These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- All Souls Anglican Church, 4042 Hartley Road, contractor is Joseph Bennett, alteration, $40,000.
- Old Dominion Freight Line, 720 Scotia Road, contractor is Guardian Fueling Technologies LLC, alteration, $162,600.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Synergy Chiropractic, 14815 Mandarin Road, contractor is Interior Buildouts Inc., 7,842 square feet, tenant build-out, $97,006.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 855 St. Johns Bluff Road N., No. 45, contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof repair, $277,581.
- Southeast Atlantic Land Trust, 1795 Kernan Blvd. S., contractor is Childers Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., new roof, $50,300.
- Family Dollar, 4210 Old Middleburg Road N., contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., four permits for ground, awning and wall signs, $100,000.
- Crowley, Crowley Fresh Perishable Handling Division, 2113 W. 30th St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $5,000.
- The Stout Snug on the Hill, 1198 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,545.
- CPC Jacksonville SJTC Hospitality LLC, 4600 Tropea Way, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 7,040 square feet, new shell building, $826,000.