These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Brookwood Club Apartments, 1385 Brookwood Forest Blvd., contractor is Arwood Waste Inc., 45,800 square feet, carport demolition, $48,000.
- AK Pearl LLC, 10 N. Pearl St., contractor is Tall Tower Construction Inc., building demolition, $60,000.
- Quadrant Jax Partners LLC, 4655 Salisbury Road, contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, two permits for roof replacement, $354,000.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton, 10715 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Dal Mar Roofing Industries Inc., new roof, $85,000.
- Teakwood Villas Condominium Association Inc., 1200 Bretta St., contractor is CG Roofing Group LLC, two permits for roof replacement, $66,250.
- Wells Creek, Townhomes, Model Homes, Amenity, Neighborhood, 11752 Wells Creek Parkway, contractor is Mattamy Homes Corp., monument sign, $15,800.
- Townhomes, 12128 Wells Creek Parkway, contractor is Mattamy Homes Corp., monument sign, $25,000.
- Neighborhood, 13893 Holsinger Blvd., contractor is Mattamy Homes Corp., monument sign, $25,000.
- 13th Floor Haunted House, Axe Throwing, Haunted House, 9230 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Power and Control Installations Inc., three permits for wall signs, $5,900.
- We Insure, Home Auto Business, 12795 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $4,000.
- The Heritage Bank, 24 Hour ATM, 10328 Deerwood Park Blvd., 10328 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, ground sign, $4,000.
- JAX LNG LLC, 9225 Dames Point Road, contractor is Saulsbury Industries Inc., 216 square feet, enclosure, $95,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 298 Cherry Ridge Drive, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $30,000.