These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Products Inc., 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Turner Construction Co., 155,000 square feet, install equipment, $2.34 million.
- Venus Fashion Inc., 11711 Marco Beach Drive, contractor is Richard Claude Haskew, 18,342 square feet, renovation, $1.13 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- VyStar Credit Union, 1600 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 3,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $519,317.
- United States Coast Guard, 9825 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Coastal Construction of North Florida Inc., 1,488 square feet, tenant build-out, $30,050.
- JM Family Enterprises Inc., 8019 Bayberry Road, contractor is Advanced Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $360,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Bolles School, 2264 Bartram Road, contractor is Colonial Construction LLC, 7,168 square feet, addition, $47,412.
- Vale Food Co., 90 Riverside Ave., No. 603, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $5,000.
- Club Pilates, 150 Riverside Ave., No. 200, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Affordable Care Superior Experience, 3059 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $1,200.
- Wawa, 2500 Monument Road, contractor is Scherer Construction of North Florida LLC, 5,636 square feet, new building, $915,400.
- T-Mobile, 4852 Town Center Parkway, No. 103, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 2,760 square feet, tenant build-out, $304,164.
- Merchants Walk, 9965 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Coastal Construction of North Florida Inc., 2,315 square feet, alteration, $44,775.
- Dream Doors and Windows, 5220 Shad Road, No. 403, contractor is McKee-Thomas Construction Inc., 67,175 square feet, renovation, $40,000.