Serving The Jacksonville Business Community
The Financial News & Daily Record has been serving the business and legal community since 1912, delivering, on a daily basis, the news on Jacksonville’s emergence as a metropolitan area not found anywhere else.
- Coverage of political, business and legal news and developments in the Greater Jacksonville area with emphasis on downtown.
- Profiles of business and community leaders.
- “City Notes” is a “you heard it here first” feature of the most up-to-the-minute news bites.
- Provides daily the public records and legal notices that impact day-to-day business activity.
- Delivers photo coverage of business, government and community events.
- Dedicated team of professional journalists in constant pursuit of stories impacting Jacksonville
- Official newspaper of The Jacksonville Bar Association since 1926.
- Official newspaper of the Duval Circuit and County courts since 1961, redesignated in 2002.
- Official newspaper of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida since 1947.
- “Resource” publication for legal and business professionals that is routinely filed and referred back to many times
The Financial News & Daily Record offers targeted advertising to influential members of the business and legal communities who initiate purchases and select vendors from insurance and banking to office supplies and real estate. Available at newsstands throughout Jacksonville and by subscription, The Financial News & Daily Record facilitates contact and exposure to the people who can impact your business.