The JAX Chamber announced the 2019 board of directors for ImpactJAX.
Promotions, hirings and happenings for business people in Northeast Florida. Send items to [email protected]
• Jeffery Kinney joined CBRE as senior vice president of debt and structured finance. Kinney formerly was senior managing director with Berkadia.
• Jewish Family & Community Services named Susie Menaged as director of development. Menaged will manage fundraising for the organization. She was director of development for student affairs at the University of North Florida.
• Ascension Florida and St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside announced leadership changes effective Jan. 1:
Susan Cornejo, chief financial officer of Ascension Florida, will move to chief operating officer. Cornejo was CFO and COO for Sacred Heart Health System.
Kim Shrewsbury, vice president of finance, will be the chief financial officer.
Dr. Huson Gilberstadt, chief clinical officer and president of St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside, will be chief financial officer of Ascension Florida.
Michael Morrical, vice president of operations at St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside, will become hospital president.
• The JAX Chamber announced the 2019 board of directors for ImpactJAX:
Lauren Braddock Acorn, commercial business development at SERVPRO of the Beaches/Ponte Vedra: Board chair.
Mike Belle, grant writer at Catholic Charities Bureau: Service and giving chair.
Jon Cagan, managing attorney at Cagan & Cagan: Community pride chair.
Ebony Carter, life coach at Black Knight: At-large board member.
Elizabeth Feustel, master of public policy program manager at Jacksonville University: Public policy chair.
Graham Hawkins, business banker at CenterState Bank: Professional development chair.
Richard Naylor, director of business operations at Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation: Chair-elect
Kayla Nocella, financial professional at AXA Advisors: At-large board member.
Ashley Rogan, teacher at River City Science Academy: Immediate past chair.
Britten Shea, technology business consultant at Black Knight: Social chair.
Amanda Trottenberg, senior account executive at Burdette Ketchum: At-large board member.
• Phil Thiel was promoted to executive vice president at Dewberry. He is responsible for the company’s federal marketing strategy and business development. Thiel, a 17-year employee of Dewberry, will continue to head the firm’s national Geospatial and Technology Services practice.
• Kevin J. Holzendorf will succeed Isaiah Rumlin as chairman of the Jacksonville Transportation Authority board of directors. Holzendorf has been a Board member since 2013. Holzendorf, an account manager with Cisco Systems Inc., has worked in the public and private sectors in finance, accounting and technology.