Interviews are scheduled Feb. 10 at the Duval County Courthouse.
The 4th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission received 12 applications for the vacancy created by the resignation of Circut Judge Gregg McCaulie:
• Jeb Branham, attorney at Jeb. T. Branham PA in Jacksonville Beach
• Melina Buncome, an assistant public defender in the 4th Circuit
• Janet Carver, a partner with Carver & Adams Law in Fernandina Beach
• F. Susannah Collins, a partner at Robinson Collins PL in Jacksonville
• Ronald Davis II, attorney at Ronald J. Davis II PA in Jacksonville
• Gilbert Feltel Jr., city of Jacksonville assistant general counsel
• James Kallaher, a partner at Kallaher, DeLuca & Naughton in Orange Park
• Robin Lanigan, Duval County magistrate
• Stacey Myers, Jacksonville attorney
• Rhonda Peoples-Waters, attorney at Rhonda Peoples-Waters PA in Jacksonville
• William Powell, attorney at Edwards & Ragatz PA in Jacksonville
• Juie Taylor, court counsel, 4th Judicial Circuit
Interviews will be conducted beginning at 9:30 a.m. Feb 10 in Chief Judge Mark Mahon's chambers at the Duval County Courthouse.
After the interviews conclude, the commission will submit to Gov. Ron DeSantis up to six candidiates to be considered for appointment.
The commissions proceedings are open to the public, with the exception of deliberations.
Judges, attorneys and members of the public with relevant information about the applicants may contact commission Chair Jacob Brown before 5 p.m. Feb. 7 at (904) 598-8630.